Allsop “the UK market leader in Commercial & Residential Auctions”
Allsops auctions take place in London (they do have an Irish Auction also). The auction properties (both commercial & residential) are primarily in the London and Greater London area BUT they do have properties in other areas, it is best to request an auction catalogue in advance to see if there are any properties in your area.
Property Auction Finance for Allsop Auctions
Greenfield Capital have over 50 years experience in property auction finance.
A client had recently attended the Allsop auction in London, where he had bid successfully on a commercial property which had Tesco’s as a tenant. Due to the time frame needed for the purchase we were able to offer the client a great short term bridge of 65% of the purchase price and gave the client the quick service needed to complete within 28 days. We were also able to point the client in the right direction with a high street bank, to arrange a commercial mortgage as our exit. Their likely completion is circa 10 weeks time.
Next Allsop Auctions
Allsop Commercial Auction
16th October 2013
The Park Lane Hotel, Piccadilly, London W1J 7BX
Allsop residential Auction
17th & 18th September 2013
The Cumberland Hotel,
Great Cumberland Place,
London, W1H 7DL
- Allsop is the market leader from commercial and residential auctions in the UK
- Allsop annually sells around £700 million of property at auction
- Allsop holds six commercial and seven residential UK property auction sales each year
- Regular sales of properties in Dublin
- Buying at auction ensures an immediate exchange of contracts with no protracted negotiations or delays. Allsop sell properties throughout the UK giving the greatest opportunity of finding the right property for you.
- If you are thinking of buying a property at one of Allsop’s auctions, finding out as much as possible about the property and the auction process before you bid is essential.